Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Results from my 540 Week

Hello All,
Well today is the start of a new week, and some of you may be wondering how I fared last week with my practicing and here are the results. I practiced a total of 375 minutes for the week. Yea it is a few shy of my intended, on the contrary, it was one of my best weeks of practicing. I made much much progress, and I could tell a difference in my excerpt playing especially. And I had one of my best lessons as well a few days ago. Progress is being made no doubt!!
So what do I do now? Whelp, I think I'm gonna shoot for that goal of 375 if not higher. I am not very consistent from a week-to-week basis. So for this week I will try to match and exceed that 375. I think it will actually be harder than last week, but I can do it :)

From
J-man (Ps. 31:14-16)

1 comment:

Shattering Statistics said...

oh my lanta! thats so much practicing u crazy!