Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wagon Wheel Theatre

Well my time at the Wheel is coming to a close for the summer. I have also enjoyed my time there. I don't really consider that my job; rather it is me enjoying what I love to do and getting paid for it :) I had a back-to-back show with Guys and Dolls and Unsinkable Molly Brown. Guys and Dolls definitely my favorite show so far. Molly Brown was a great show as well. The music was by the guy who wrote 76 Trombones, so you know there was some good bone stuff :) During this time, I was able to hang out with the company with skate nights and other things. They were a great group of people to work with, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them.
Kinda sad we won't all be together for the last show, but I've been looking forward to this one all summer. Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story is our last show, and I will actually be performing on stage!! This will be sooo much fun, and i've heard the music is not hard at all. I cannot wait til rehearsals start for that show
Summer is comin' to a close which means school is a coming. Getting excited to getting back :)

From J-man (Ps. 31:14-16)

No comments: