Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The end of my first professional gig

Hello All,
Well my first professional gig ended this past Saturday at the Wagon Wheel. Our last show was Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story, and it was a real fun show to play and "move" to :) 50s rock 'n roll sure was fun to play, and will add a twist to me directing the Pep Band this year.
Theatre work sure has its ups and downs, but I certainly liked paying this summer. And the shows they did this summer had much variety in the musical world. Grant it, I haven't had much experience in theater beforehand, but the Wagon Wheel is quite a theatre professionally. Met some great people, worked in a great and new environment for me.
I loved playing though so much fun, especially the last show. Just enjoyin' the music!! Ya know, I was thinking recently that you know you are working at a great place when you forget what day payday is. It was so much fun, and great experience for me. Opened up new doors for me, and it would be great if I could do it again sometime in the near future.
Thanks for reading!!

From
J-man (Psalm 31:14-16)

No comments: