Monday, May 5, 2008

FINALLY Here

Well after spending 7 hours in Chicago O'Hare, I finally was be able to get a flight to Dallas by way of stand-by. Biggest lesson learned, don't ever miss your check-in time!!! I was so tired throughout those seven hours because I had to walk back-and-forth hoping to get on the next flight. I was able to get an hour long nap on the waiting chairs for those worried about my sleep. I got on the flight to Dallas at 1:05 p.m. and thankfully my suitcase was waiting for me at the baggage claim when I arrived (it left on the 9:45a.m. flight). I was able to do some buzzing while I waited for my brother and sister-in-law to pick me up. We left Dallas around 5:45 p.m. and pulled into San Antonio right around 10:00 this evening. I once again was able to take a short nap in the car, and was able to spend time just looking at the excerpts and singing them through my head with the slide positions as well.

So tomorrow is the big day, I'm excited, the family is excited, even the hotel clerk told me good luck. It could be a long day tomorrow, but I don't know for sure. I'll just have to wait and see. I appreciate your prayers and support; they do mean a lot to me. I'll keep ya posted on what happens tomorrow. (btw, i'll audition between 2-3 p.m. CST)

Off to get some more sleep.

From J-man (Psalm 31:14-15)

No comments: