Sunday, May 4, 2008

God's Lightbulb

Well after a restless evening I made it to Chicago. My flight left Indy at 5:54 and arrived at Chicago just before 6:00 a.m. (CST). And let me to tell you, I got to see something that I don't think I have ever seen before. While we were flying into O'Hare, I had the city of Chicago to my left and Lake Michigan to my right. And looking out to the right I got to see the sun rise on Lake Michigan. Holy Toledo was it a gorgeous sight!!!! Not a cloud in the sky; all around the sun is a pinkish color fading into blue, and there it was--God's Lightbulb shining on a calm, serene lake that was smooth as silk. My oh my and it sure helped to have David Crowder playing in my ear with songs like "The Glory of it All" or "Everything Glorious" WOW WOW!!! In one sense it was worth it to miss my earlier flight, just to be able to see a picture that no artist could draw. What a Creator we have!!

Whelp now I'm gonna get some breakfast, and go back to watching more of God's most precious possession.

From, J-man (Matthew 5:14-16)

No comments: